Neurotoxin injections, like Botox, Dysport, and Jueveau are among the most popular cosmetic treatments in the U.S. They work to diminish facial wrinkles and creases by temporarily relaxing the facial muscles, resulting in smoother, younger-looking skin. In the same way, neurotoxins can work as preventatives, keeping the formation of fine lines and wrinkles at bay. Our goal is to give patients a refreshed and not “frozen” look, and we believe very strongly in the less-is-more approach.
- Prevent the formation of lines and wrinkles that are formed as a result of facial movements like smiling, squinting, frowning, or furrowing the brow
- Prevent existing lines and wrinkles from becoming deeper
- Soften the look of existing wrinkles
- Be used on lines between the eyebrows and across the forehead, around the eyes, mouth, and neck
- Neurotoxins can also be used to stop excessive sweating
NewFox Wellness offers:
- Botox Cosmetic
As we age, the face naturally loses volume. Injectable fillers can help restore a look of fullness, with long-lasting results. They are an excellent way to rejuvenate the face, lips, and hands without invasive surgical procedures. Fillers also work to improve skin quality over time.
Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
Hyaluronic Acid exists in the human body naturally. In the skin, it attracts and maintains water. As we age, the skin will naturally lose volume. Hyaluronic acid works to address volume loss, filling face lines, folds, wrinkles, and thin lips. These injectables can also be used to fill in depressed scars and address asymmetry. Our provider will help you determine the right filler to meet your needs.
NewFox offers these Hyaluronic Acid Fillers:
- Juvederm Ultra Plus
- Restylane Kysse
- Restylane Lyft
- Restylane Silk
- Restylane Refyne/Define
- Revanesse Versa